Hope View Counseling is an out-of-network provider and does not accept insurance at this time. We do provide therapy invoices to the client to submit to their insurance for out-of-network reimbursement after full payments. Services may be covered by your health insurance or employee benefit plan if they offer out of network services. If you do have out of network coverage, we are happy to give you an invoice (called a superbill) to submit to your provider. We encourage all clients to call their insurance companies and ask the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- Does my plan cover out-of-network providers?
- Do my benefits cover marriage counseling?
- What is my out-of-network deductible and has it been met?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- Will I be reimbursed for payments given to an out-of-network provider?
- Where do I send a super bill?
Hope View Counseling session fees:
Individual Session: (50-60 minutes) $100, (90 minutes) $150
Couples/Family Session (50-60 minutes) $100, (90 minutes) $150
Please keep in mind that all insurance companies require a diagnosis to approve your claim. Often, a mental health diagnosis is not warranted and would be unethical to submit. In other cases, even if there is a valid diagnosis, many clients prefer not to have a mental health diagnosis on their permanent medical record. Often, working with a therapist who does not accept insurance affords more time to be spent on the therapeutic experience and relieves stress for both parties. Hope View Counseling strives to offer a premium counseling experience without the difficulty and time constraints associated with insurance claims.